Sunday, February 7, 2016

About Me and My Goal

    Hello my name is Pamela and I enjoy reading alot. I LOVE singing, painting, drawing, and dancing around the house. Reading never really used to be a part of my life when I was young, mainly because I thought it was boring, but over the years my perspective has drastically changed.
I take delight in reading teen fiction novels, fantasy novels and have recently been interested in non fiction autobiographies.
    My goal is to read at least 5 books this semester for at least 30 minutes per day outside of class. I have recently finished reading A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer which is on the AP reading list and plan to read another book on the list along with Lord of The Flies by William Golding. The rest of the  books that I will be reading is still undecided....for now.

1 comment: